I have been eyeing for the right pair of platform sneakers for the longest time but i did not feel like there is a need to own one until now. The thought of replacing platform sneakers with heels, espadrilles, or sandals for different outfit always puts me off the idea of buying a pair. Well at the end of the day it all boils down to whether we want to have that extra money in the bank or if we want to look trendy and fashionable as there is a rather hefty price tag to fashion. *cringe at the thought of that* Well i really hope that one day fashion can be much more affordable for everyone to access to.
Anyway, back to the topic, one day i just thought to myself, if i were to own a pair of platform sneakers, wouldn’t my outfit be so much more fun to be in. And my feet will thank me for it. Thus, i have been actively searching for a pair and after much research, i have found a few pairs that i would really like to own if i can get a few extra few pairs to go with different outfit.
Thus, follow me along this post and be sure to get your credit card ready as i have some really good choices for you to choose today!
- DKNY Banner bow slip on sneakers here I guess i don’t need to explain much for this pair. Just look at that bow! Isn’t it cute? Sweet, cute and edgy all at the same time. A must-get for 2015!
- MSGM Platform slip on sneakers here LACE LACE LACE! Such intricate details to a simple pair of platform sneakers. Lace is so trendy this year so why not on the platform sneakers as well? I will definitely say yes to this!
- MCQ Alexander Mcqueen Fields marble trainers here I know right. How could we miss this out? Marble table top, marble ring, marble laptop case and of course, marble platform sneakers. Get it before it gets sold out!
- Chiara Ferragni I feel skate shoes here ‘I FEEL♥’ 5 colours of heart to choose from. Let your mood decide the colour for you and out you go for that shopping trip or a walk in the park. Just imagine wearing this with a cute t-shirt dress, it will definitely make your outfit pops!
- ASOS Dash Loafer trainers here Well since now its fall going into winter, leopard print is quite an essential for this season. It makes your black outfit looks chic and it gives that much needed detail to highlight your dark clothing. Its always a good choice to own a pair of leopard print shoes simply because i can’t a find reason not to.
Alrighty, there you go! I hope you like my recommendations and is already ‘checking out’ your cart. Enjoy wearing them and stay tune for more!