Hope you had a nice weekend (although it is unbearably hot!). I had a fantastic weekend exploring places around Singapore! Although i have been living in Singapore for 25 years (ever since I’m born), i have to say that there are still a lot of places that i have yet to explore (don’t ask me why because i don’t know too! haha). One possible explanation would be that i shop too much in the malls to have the time to explore other natural parts of Singapore. I am glad that i decided to take up this exploration journey because it really makes me appreciate Singapore a whole lot more! Who says that Singapore lack of great venues for Instagram photos? Definitely not me!
OK back to the subject. Last week, I posted a series of photos that i took at a specific venue in Singapore (which took me almost 2 hours to reach and I had to endure some of bug bites while taking them) and i am going to reveal it now. The location of last week’s photos are taken at PUNGGOL LALANG FIELD. It is definitely not easy to find this place but I’m going to tell you how.
- Take a train to PUNNGOL MRT STATION
- Then change to LRT and alight at RIVIERA STATION
- After you tap out of the station, turn right and walk down the stairs, walk straight until there is a left turn
- Continue walking straight until you see POPEYES
- Don’t go into POPEYES, continue walking and you will see WHISK & PADDLE, there, you will see a flight of stairs down
- Go down the stairs and turn left
- After walking straight for about 10-15mins, you will see Lalang field on your left (keep a close lookout because you may miss it easily)
- Just head into it and begin snapping photos!
Alrighty, now that you know the venue of my previous post, it is time to guess the venue from this post. I guess it is not too hard right?
See you again soon!
*Top is from SOEURS , Skirt is from ZARA, Shoes are from TORY BURCH.