Boots….. How i wish i can live in a country with winter season so i can flaunt my boots as and when i want to without having strange looks and glances from strangers. I guess being able to wear boots is not a big deal for most people, in fact, it is considered a life saver because that is one of the many ways to keep your feet and leg warm during cold weather. Thus buying the right pair of boots that spice up your winter outfit is definitely your prerogative.
However, since i live in a country with an average temperature of 30 degrees whole year round, i naturally would not have the need to own a pair of boots. Instead, i will just scroll through Instagram to look at photos of people wearing them and secretly imagine how i would match them with different kinds of outfit.
Personally, I love to look out for two particular types of boots that i would love to wear.
Firstly, the ‘OVER THE KNEE’ boots. These are some of the brands that caught my attention.
- Stuart Weitzman here and here These would look perfect with a good pair of jeans or just a short leather skirt with an oversized sweater.
- Calvin Klein here These are priced quite reasonably, thus all the more I would want to get it. It just makes me feel like i just gained a huge savings.
- Kristin Cavallari here This colour looks great with tucked in jeans too. And i really like the slouch in the middle, giving it an extra oomph to your outfit.
- Jeffrey Campbell here I just love the texture, so sleek and sexy. Perfect for a girls’ night out. And the best thing is that the heels are not too high nor too thin, so you can strut your runway with ease.
- Jessica Simpson here Just look at that colour! Isn’t it pretty? And the lace up details at the back of the boots is perfection. Couldn’t ask for more.
Next, the BOOTIES! I guess these are the only kinds that i can wear in this hot weather that i experience daily without being singled out for being a weirdo on the street.
- Toga Pulla here These looks really edgy, with the silver hardware and chunky heels, it gives off the ‘good girl turn wild’ look without being too obvious. And it is having a 30% off, so why not?
- Stradivarius here and here I tried them on in the local store and I’m surprised at how good they look on me despite not having the most slender legs. The price is reasonable too, definitely in my top of the list purchase for my next shopping trip.
- Vince here I like how sleek and chic they look. Just match these with a flowy black dress and you are good to go.
There you go! Some of the picks that i personally would buy if i have all the money in the world! *Back to reality* I hope you like them as much as i do.