I have been eyeing for the right pair of platform sneakers for the longest time but i did not feel like there is a need to own one until now. The thought of replacing platform sneakers with heels, espadrilles, or sandals for different outfit always puts me off the idea of buying a pair. Well at the end of the day it all boils down to whether we want to have that extra money in the bank or if we want to look trendy and fashionable as there is a rather hefty price tag to fashion. *cringe at the thought of that* Well i really hope that one day fashion can be much more affordable for everyone to access to.
Anyway, back to the topic, one day i just thought to myself, if i were to own a pair of platform sneakers, wouldn’t my outfit be so much more fun to be in. And my feet will thank me for it. Thus, i have been actively searching for a pair and after much research, i have found a few pairs that i would really like to own if i can get a few extra few pairs to go with different outfit.
Thus, follow me along this post and be sure to get your credit card ready as i have some really good choices for you to choose today!
- DKNY Banner bow slip on sneakers here I guess i don’t need to explain much for this pair. Just look at that bow! Isn’t it cute? Sweet, cute and edgy all at the same time. A must-get for 2015!
- MSGM Platform slip on sneakers here LACE LACE LACE! Such intricate details to a simple pair of platform sneakers. Lace is so trendy this year so why not on the platform sneakers as well? I will definitely say yes to this!
- MCQ Alexander Mcqueen Fields marble trainers here I know right. How could we miss this out? Marble table top, marble ring, marble laptop case and of course, marble platform sneakers. Get it before it gets sold out!
- Chiara Ferragni I feel skate shoes here ‘I FEEL♥’ 5 colours of heart to choose from. Let your mood decide the colour for you and out you go for that shopping trip or a walk in the park. Just imagine wearing this with a cute t-shirt dress, it will definitely make your outfit pops!
- ASOS Dash Loafer trainers here Well since now its fall going into winter, leopard print is quite an essential for this season. It makes your black outfit looks chic and it gives that much needed detail to highlight your dark clothing. Its always a good choice to own a pair of leopard print shoes simply because i can’t a find reason not to.
Alrighty, there you go! I hope you like my recommendations and is already ‘checking out’ your cart. Enjoy wearing them and stay tune for more!
Lace bra. Yes this is what i am going to talk about today! I hope you are as excited about it as i do because I have seen so many bloggers pulling off a classic lace bra underneath their clothing (a basic white tee will do too) which gives the peek-a-boo effect that is sexy and cute at the same time. Why didn’t i thought of that earlier? Hmm.. Asian cultures are rather conservative thus the natural instinct is to not reveal your intimates to public at all times. But well, now that we know this combination works, why not trying to pull off this look someday? The thing now is where can i get these lace bra that allows you to get just the right amount of attention (you definitely don’t want to attract the wrong attention and invite any whistling). Well, you may find an answer here!
You may want to consider these,
- JHENE AIKO FOR LOVERS AND FRIENDS LOVELY LACE BRA here This the ultimate must-have if you are only going to get one lace bra. The lace detail is just enough for it to be shown when you wear a white basic tee (one with a slight v neck) over it. It gives a subtle detail without going too overboard. Get it quick because sizes are running out fast!
- LOVELY LACE BRA here This is similar to the one above but it is in white colour, thus it will be great if you don’t want the bra to appear too obvious and yet want to create that peek-a-boo effect. Or just simply match a black basic tee over this if you want that colour contrast.
- LET IT GO BRA here Instead of a peek-a-boo lace, you will have a peek-a-boo strap. Definitely more reserved than lace but still a look that you can explore if you are not that into lace. It will add a nice detail to your overall look as well.
- BACK MESH COLLAR LACED INTIMATE SET here If you are looking for a lace bra that have a really nice detail at the back, this is the one. The little detail on top looks almost like a pair of wings, relishing my dream of being a Victoria secret model that i can only dream of. You can wear this with a low back tee or dress and it will give a new dimension to your overall look that is seductive yet classy.
- SICILY BRALETTE here This has a similar effect as No.2 but the difference about this is the back detail. A little triangle detail at the back looks incredibly cute.
I hope i have talked you into owning one of these gorgeous lace bra. I am checking out my cart already and i can’t wait to own the ‘lace bra under tee’ look soon!
Just imagine having a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of your warm and gooey brownie. Sounds awesome? Thats what you will be getting after reading this post! I will be sharing my recipe of this sinful brownie but with a healthy twist (so i don’t feel so guilty indulging in this gooey goodness). Oh well, although this may not be the healthiest option but since i have a major sweet tooth, i would like to have a occasional dessert to go with my meal. And hey, its all about moderation right? 🙂
Alright, it all starts with melting the butter and chocolate in a bowl.
Next, add flour, sugar, baking powder and chia seeds (they are high in fiber, protein and antioxidant!) into another bowl, and proceed to stir in the eggs.
Lastly, mix the chocolate mixture into the flour mixture. Mix well and put it into the oven for 30mins at 180 Degrees Celsius.
And ta dah! There you have it, a rich and gooey brownie for dessert tonight, and don’t forget that it also contains chia seeds which is super good for health. Hopefully this will make you feel less guilty consuming it. I don’t know about you, but it definitely works for me!
250g unsalted butter
1tsp baking powder
200g dark chocolate
300g caster sugar
3 tbsp chia seeds