So effortless chic, a mini bag is all you need when you are planning for a casual day out downtown. They can match with your flowery romantic dress or a plain t shirt with jeans. Whichever outfit you are wearing as long as the colours don’t clash, you are good to go. Recently there is an surging trend of brands coming up with these mini bags, such as Celine, Furla and Yves Saint Laurent. And the fact that fashion bloggers are carrying them with such style makes it impossible for one not to notice how easy and cute they look.
These are some of the mini bags that i am currently obsessed with, and i hope you can find one that suits you in this list!
- Mini sydney crossbody by Rebecca Minkoff here This will look really great with a pair of ripped denim shorts. Or simply match them with a sundress and your outfit is complete!
- Mini 5 zip by Rebecca Minkoff here Zips!! I can totally imagine myself wearing this going for a casual brunch plus a market trip. Plenty of pockets for my coins and cards.
- Autumn 3 cross body by Twelfth street by Cynthia Vincent here I know right? Doesn’t this red look stunning! Im sure it will be the centre of attention for your whole look.
I hope you are equally obsessed with these bags as i am right now.
OMG! I just receive this email from ASOS (i subscribed to their mail) and I’m thrilled to see that there is a mega sale for occasion wear! Of course i wouldn’t just ignore the mail, i gotta scroll through these sale items to see what i can grab. You never know when you may need one of those formal dresses. Well, you wouldn’t want to be seen wearing the same dress for all formal occasion. Therefore, perfect reason to shop. So lets begin!!
These are the items that instantly caught my eyes and naturally, *open in new tab* follows.
- Forever unique crystal dress here This dress is gorgeous! And the best part is it is on a major discount, almost 60% off. I can totally imagine myself in this, with a white/silver clutch and a pair of nude stilettos. However, it is definitely on the pricey side, thus, if its not within your budget, do continue scrolling down for more choices.
- French Connection Milena Jewel Dress here This is an ideal ‘little black dress’ that i would want to own in my wardrobe. This is that piece that i would go to when i cannot decide what i want to wear and yet I’m getting late for my dinner. It is an effortlessly chic piece that doesn’t need much explanation for itself. Just a high heeled sandals and a cute purse/clutch and you are ready to go.
- Club L Wrap Front Maxi Dress in Glitter Fabric here and here These reminds me of the iconic DVF wrap dress that will look stunning on any body type. And for the price of this, it is definitely a steal!
- Forever Unique Giselle Lace Detail Midi Dress here If you are looking for a body hugging dress, this would be a good one to choose. The placement of the black lace will accentuate your hourglass figure to a whole new extent.
- Forever Unique Mirage Dress with All Over Pearl Embellishment here Not too sexy but not too reserved. I love the peek-a-boo detail at the back of the dress.
- Little Mistress Petite Maxi Dress here and here I would always keep a maxi dress in my wardrobe just in case the occasion calls for it. This goddess look is classy yet stylish.
- Ravel Block Heeled Court Shoes here A pair of black heels for all occasion. Not only can i wear this to a formal dinner, i can also pair them with jeans or skirt for a weekend shopping trip.
Who doesn’t love a good deal? Definitely not me!
Boots….. How i wish i can live in a country with winter season so i can flaunt my boots as and when i want to without having strange looks and glances from strangers. I guess being able to wear boots is not a big deal for most people, in fact, it is considered a life saver because that is one of the many ways to keep your feet and leg warm during cold weather. Thus buying the right pair of boots that spice up your winter outfit is definitely your prerogative.
However, since i live in a country with an average temperature of 30 degrees whole year round, i naturally would not have the need to own a pair of boots. Instead, i will just scroll through Instagram to look at photos of people wearing them and secretly imagine how i would match them with different kinds of outfit.
Personally, I love to look out for two particular types of boots that i would love to wear.
Firstly, the ‘OVER THE KNEE’ boots. These are some of the brands that caught my attention.
- Stuart Weitzman here and here These would look perfect with a good pair of jeans or just a short leather skirt with an oversized sweater.
- Calvin Klein here These are priced quite reasonably, thus all the more I would want to get it. It just makes me feel like i just gained a huge savings.
- Kristin Cavallari here This colour looks great with tucked in jeans too. And i really like the slouch in the middle, giving it an extra oomph to your outfit.
- Jeffrey Campbell here I just love the texture, so sleek and sexy. Perfect for a girls’ night out. And the best thing is that the heels are not too high nor too thin, so you can strut your runway with ease.
- Jessica Simpson here Just look at that colour! Isn’t it pretty? And the lace up details at the back of the boots is perfection. Couldn’t ask for more.
Next, the BOOTIES! I guess these are the only kinds that i can wear in this hot weather that i experience daily without being singled out for being a weirdo on the street.
- Toga Pulla here These looks really edgy, with the silver hardware and chunky heels, it gives off the ‘good girl turn wild’ look without being too obvious. And it is having a 30% off, so why not?
- Stradivarius here and here I tried them on in the local store and I’m surprised at how good they look on me despite not having the most slender legs. The price is reasonable too, definitely in my top of the list purchase for my next shopping trip.
- Vince here I like how sleek and chic they look. Just match these with a flowy black dress and you are good to go.
There you go! Some of the picks that i personally would buy if i have all the money in the world! *Back to reality* I hope you like them as much as i do.